Recent Hyundai UK Recalls – If you not sure there’s an active recall for your car, you should make contact with the nearest Hyundai UK authorized dealer.
Hyundai by Model
Recent Hyundai UK Recalls
HYUNDAI i30 (09/06/2020 – 23/09/2021) RECALL: Problem description: Indirect tyre pressure monitoring systems may not comply with European regulations.
HYUNDAI GENESIS (19/06/2013 – 09/03/2020) RECALL: Problem description: The ABS control unit printed circuit board (PCB) could experience an electrical short … .
HYUNDAI TUCSON (14/10/2020 – 15/04/2021) RECALL: Problem description: The side curtain airbag could potentially be assembled in a twisted condition.
See also: Hyundai Owners’ Reviews.
Latest EU Rapex Hyundai Recalls
- Hyundai Genesis (2013 – 2020)on 17 October 2021
1. A short circuit in the hydraulic electronic control unit (HECU) housing may occur. This could cause a fire in the ... . The post Hyundai Genesis (2013 – […]
- Hyundai Tucson (2020 – 2021)on 2 October 2021
The curtain airbags may not deploy as intended. This will increase the risk of injury in the event of an accident. ... . The post Hyundai Tucson (2020 – […]
- Hyundai Ioniq EV (2018 – 2020)on 23 August 2021
1. An internal short-circuit may occur in the lithium-ion battery. This could increase the risk of fire. The Hyundai Ioniq EV ... . The post Hyundai Ioniq EV […]